skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WHAT COMES AFTER A RAIN?
HELLO HUMANS! So last time I had made an entry about my ex. but apparently he read my blog anddddd he comment something on his whatsapp status. I feel guilty and I delete the entry. I've made myself promise that I will not gonna talk bout him again in this blog because I don't want him to get uncomfortable again.
Today I wanna talk about my life for these past 2 years. on how I survive living in Kota Kinabalu and what I gain in live (which is not very much). On December 2017 I was heading to KK to start a new life. I was working at Pizza Hut One Borneo as a kitchen crew. I must say my life is not that easy but not hard either. for someone who is not into spending money to buy unnecessary things or hanging out to try fancy food, I believe I don't have difficulty on financial state.
Friends. I have met a bunch of good people while I was living there. Some of them is like my own family. But, not everyone you found have the same kindness toward you. some are someone you don't want to go near and a few is just a toxic. I'm not saying that I'm that all goody good gal. But, up until now I still wonder why they do what they do to me.
2 years far from home and it feels hectic. I even can't go back celebrating hari raya along with my family. I only manage to go back on day 3 of raya. Ramadhan? huhh. I wish.
But as I say. not everything that I experience is a nightmare. there's still memories and people I wish I'm not leave behind. people that think me as their own family. people that concern bout me and gave me great memories. at the bottom of my heart, I MISS THEM A LOT.
On August 2019, I got promoted as a shift manager after a year and 8 months being a staff. And this is where some toxic became worst towards me. I've been talked nonsense at my back and they were gossiping rubbish about me. I cannot stand it so I ask to change restaurant. And Allah hear everything His servant ask for and grant my doa. I currently working at my own hometown!
so for this year even though I have to work on Hari Raya but at least I still can celebrate it with my family after I finish my duty. And I'm very grateful because this year I get to celebrate Ramadhan from the first day to the very end with my family. although this Ramadhan and Raya is a lot different from the years before because of this MCO. But it is still a blessing.
As people say, after every rain comes a rainbow.
>
♥ don't be a princess, be a WARRIOR ♥