skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Little Too Tired
Hello humans! actually I don't know what to update in this blog. but I try to make a content so that this blog will never left abandon anymore. haha. So, as you can tell by reading my title, yes. I'm tired.
for these past few days, my ears can't take noises anymore. like seriously. It's feels as same as like when you're going to a long ride or when you're at a high altitude. but the difference is that my ears keep feeling that way for like 2 weeks right now. It feels like your hearing is numb and whenever I'm taking or hearing things it's like my head had been pressed by something heavy. and sometimes the sound turn into whistling. I had go to the clinic and see what actually is wrong but the doctor says that my ears is all fine. And do mind that there's no water get in to my ears.
2 days ago it keeps getting better and my ears when back to normal. But last night is such a suck night. I don't know why I can't sleep at all. No, I don't sleep at the afternoon as I was working yesterday. And my body feels really tired but I JUST CAN'T SLEEP! AT! ALL!
I need to go to work this morning because my schedule is morning. so I struggling myself to get some sleep even for just 1 hour. I manage to sleep at about 5.15 AM and need to wake up at 6.30 AM to get ready for work. and guess what, my ears going back like before!
So now I know that my ears being like that is because of my body is tired. EXHAUSTED to be precise. to be honest, I've been work extra hard for these couple of months. especially in this MCO condition. And honestly I'm tired of working anymore. If only the money can be earn by laying around or just do nothing :'D
I need to take a break. I really really REALLY DO NEED TO GET SOME REST. But condition doesn't allow it. biasa la kan kuli-kuli. mana kena peduli kalau pun sampai mengengsot sudah pegi kerja.
SEMOGA REZEKI NURAIDILYAH FITRINNA SEKELUARGA DIMURAHKAN ALLAH S.W.T
>
♥ don't be a princess, be a WARRIOR ♥