PAUSE HERE

Saturday, 26 October 2013

♥ The Owner of this Blog ♥






    Hyee! I'm Nuraidilyah Fitrinna Sulaiman. You can call me Mongmong, Aidilyah, Deyla, or what ever you like. And this is me, the author of this silly blog. Well, I'm not as pretty as you all. But I'm thankful being who I am. I'm 20 y/o this 2015. And I'd been born on 10th March '95. I'm the fourth out of seven child to my lovely parents, Mr. Sulaiman Bin Haji Ismail and Mdm. Salasiah Binti Imam Kamis. I've been blessed by living in this fantastic family. Even though we always had a massive fights, but its all too well for me ;)

  I can assume that I'm the grumpy person and a little bit crazy inside. I also a strict ones and always do what I wanna do and what I'm capable of. I always clumsy in all things. I hate fake people who always being bitchy towards me. Tittle-tattle is one thing I hate and I will avoid from the gossip monger. 

   Bout love, since I was born, I'd never coupling with someone. Maybe it sounds cliche, but that's the truth.

   I'm a Running Man hardcore and a Monday Couple Shipper. I also love love love the fantasy, fighting, horror genre of movies. COC's gamer, a baker, and I AM SUPER WEIRD. i love singing but i don't have that talent. HAHAHA

   I'm graduated from STPM last year and now I'm helping my family business; a bakery (so, yang area Sandakan tu kalau mau order you know where to find me ^^) bout further my study, maybe after my family business become more stable, I will reconsider it. But for now, let me just focus on this business.

   bestfriend? "aku akan kira bila tiba masanya aku jatuh tersadai layu dan siapa yang sambutku, itulah sahabatku" :')

   So that's all bout me. And some of you must've been wondering where do some of my entries goes right? Well, I'd been deleted them. I found its not quit interesting to be read by you (in other word, kisah yang lama jangan dikenang. hahaha) I hope you happy with this silly blog. Oh I almost forgot. I rarely update this blog. But it doesn't mean I never update it. So, just sit back and feel free exploring it :)

"La Takhaf Wa La Tahzan Innallaha Ma'ana"

La
>
♥ don't be a princess, be a WARRIOR ♥